The OneClickdigital Apple app allows you to download and play audiobooks directly on your device, no transfer from computer is necessary. The app takes care of all audiobook file format issues, so you do not need to consider whether the book is in MP3 or WMA format before checking it out. It is compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch with iOS 4.0 and newer.
Create a OneClickdigital username and password
1. Go to the OneClickdigital website and click on Create New Account
2. Enter your library card barcode number
3. Select that you are using a Mac computer
4. Select Apple Device for the Portable Device Type
5. Input your personal information, including creating a username and password (password must be seven characters or longer and include letters and numbers)
6. Click Create an Account
You can also watch a short video on how to create a OneClickdigital account.
Installing the app
1. Once you have created your account click on Home to get back to the OneClickdigital homepage
2. Click on the banner ad on the right hand side of the screen that says Free App, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch
3. Click on Free and then Install App
4. A OneClickdigital icon will appear on your desktop – click on it to launch app
5. Select your region – Europe and then Done
6. Login using the username and password
Checking out titles
1. After logging in, the My Titles screen is shown. If you already have books checked out on your account, they will be listed here
2. Click on Browse More Titles to access the OneClickdigital website to browse for books
3. Click on the book cover of the title you want to borrow
4. Choose a checkout period of between 1-21days
5. Click Checkout Now
1. Once you have checked out a title return to the My Titles screen by clicking the Close button on the red bar. If your book hasn’t appeared drag down on the screen and release to refresh the page
2. Tap the arrow button for the book you wish to play
3. It will begin to download the first part of the book. Once the first part of the book downloads, the book will begin to play. All other parts will download as it plays.
1. The top red bar contains a My Titles button which takes you back to your checked out items list and an Open Book button which this takes you to the book's table of contents. You will be able to move through chapters and any bookmarks you create are also retrieved from here.
2. Below the book cover are the control options. There are the regular playback buttons (skip back, pause, etc) and also the Plus button for bookmarking and the i brings up the book's details (full summary, expiration date)
Further help with OneClickdigital
Return to Library2go