Joining the library is free.
With a library card you can:
• Borrow up to 12 items including books, CDs and DVDs
• Download ebooks, audiobooks, magazines and newspapers
• Access eresources for learning and leisure
• Use library computers and wifi.
Join in person at any library or online (for new members 16 years or above) by completing the form below.
New members under 16 years can join by emailing email@example.com and providing their name, date of birth, home address and parent/guardian's name and email address.
When you join online you will receive a temporary library number and PIN allowing you to borrow up to 3 books straight away. This number will be valid for 6 months.
For full membership, exchange your temporary library number for a library card at your local library. Please bring proof of your ID when collecting your card.
Join the library
- The configuration of this function is not correct